This calendar intended to help our community stay up to date on progressive events and opportunities along the Central Coast.
Only events that meet our mission will be added. Please allow us up to 4 business days to approve or modify submissions.
To inquire about event sponsorship support, please contact [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Spring Grant Cycle Grant Application Workshop #2
February 1, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Fund for Santa Barbara (est. 1980) is a non-traditional community foundation that supports organizations and groups working for progressive social change in Santa Barbara County. The FUND is dedicated to helping find solutions to current and emerging social problems and issues that challenge our society as a whole. We understand that social conditions improve most dramatically when those who have been denied power and justice lead on their own behalf to confront, challenge, and change the conditions that have denied them access to justice and equity.
- Must be a historically oppressed, marginalized and underrepresented-led group
- Must support community members directly harmed by the racist policies and marginalized by systemic racism.
- Must include as a core mission the goal of addressing systemic racism
- Projects must take place in the County of Santa Barbara
- Have a Tax ID Number, Employer Identification Number (EIN), or a fiscal sponsor
- Have an organizational bank account (or a fiscal sponsor)
Request for Proposals opens on January 27th and will be accepted through February 27th.
Join us at one of three application workshops for a walk-through of how to apply.