This calendar intended to help our community stay up to date on progressive events and opportunities along the Central Coast.
Only events that meet our mission will be added. Please allow us up to 4 business days to approve or modify submissions.
To inquire about event sponsorship support, please contact [email protected].
- This event has passed.
Fair Pay for Southern California Nonprofits Survey
February 8 @ 8:00 am - March 11 @ 11:45 pm
Attract and Retain the Best Employees for your Organization in 2022 and Beyond:
Participate in Fair Pay for Southern California Nonprofits: The 2022 Compensation & Benefits Survey
Open for participation through Friday, March 11 (extended deadline), with new questions about DEI practices, a revised Economic Environment/COVID-19 Pandemic section, and new jobs in the Administration, Education, Operations and Social Services/Behavioral Health areas
As our communities continue to recover from the pandemic, nonprofit managers navigate uncertain economic conditions related to pay rates, employee retention, benefits and employment policies. Here’s how your organization will benefit from the “the best survey of its kind:”
• Current, local compensation data on more than 150 jobs found in nonprofit organizations
• Base pay levels and bonus/incentive pay for each job with details by annual operating budget, location within the survey region, number of employees and primary field of service
• Employee benefits in detail: paid time off, insurance, retirement
• Salary increases over the past year and expected during the next year
• Policies with respect to on-call work, overtime, shift differentials, pay for bilingual skills, introductory periods, performance reviews and more
The survey will also help your organization find out how the local nonprofit community is responding to current economic conditions. Here are some questions the survey can help nonprofit managers answer:
• For what kinds of jobs are nonprofits having difficulty hiring and retaining employees?
• Are nonprofit employees working remotely, in person, or a combination of both?
• Are organizations planning to increase or decrease their workforces in 2022?
There is no charge to participate in the survey. The cost of the survey report varies based on the organization’s financial size and is steeply discounted for those that participate. The report will be published by the end of April.