This calendar intended to help our community stay up to date on progressive events and opportunities along the Central Coast.
Only events that meet our mission will be added. Please allow us up to 4 business days to approve or modify submissions.
To inquire about event sponsorship support, please contact [email protected].
- This event has passed.
COVID in Santa Barbara County – Now and Beyond Recovery
October 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
As a community, we have been reacting to the COVID crisis. We are also starting to engage in discussions of what the future holds. The League of Women Voters of Santa Barbra is pleased to bring together a panel to discuss this topic. In a webinar format, we will provide an update on how our community has responded and the next steps of recovery and beyond.
· Lisa Brabo, Ph.D., Executive Director, Family Service Agency
· Rubayi Estes, Vice President, Programs Santa Barbara Foundation
· Councilmember Meagan Harmon, City of Santa Barbara
· Supervisor Gregg Hart, County of Santa Barbara
· Abe Powell, Co-Founder, Executive Director, Santa Barbara Bucket Brigade
· Frank Rodriguez, Policy Advocate, Central Coast Alliance United for a Sustainable Economy (CAUSE)
. Other speakers to be announced
Emily Allen, LWVSB Social Policy Co-Chair and Program Director of the United Way of Northern Santa Barbara County Home For Good Program, will moderate.