Ways to give to the Fund for Santa Barbara
By making a donation to the Fund for Santa Barbara, you are helping to support grassroots groups organizing for social, economic, and environmental justice throughout Santa Barbara County. You may make a general donation to our grant-making and technical assistance work, or you may request that your donation go to support particular types of organizing (i.e., environmental; fair housing; gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender rights; anti-discrimination organizing, etc.) and/or in honor of a friend or loved one. Thank you in advance for your donation!
(The Fund's IRS Tax Exempt number is 77-0070742)
1. Make a donation with a credit card
The Fund for Santa Barbara accepts Visa and Mastercard by phone, mail, email or online via NetworkForGood.org
2. Make a donation by check
Checks may be made payable to The Fund for Santa Barbara and sent to:
26 West Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
3. Make a gift of stock or other securities
Instructions for Transferring Stock Assets to the Fund for Santa Barbara:
* Please advise our staff if your gift is intended for our General Fund or Endowment Fund so that we may credit your gift appropriately. The Fund's IRS Tax Exempt number is 77-0070742
* Account Location: Morgan Stanley
FSB Account #785-442675-0-263
111 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Phone: Chris Wheatley: 813-663-2045 (direct line). If Chris is unavailable, John Kirkland: 813-663-2042 (direct line) or Alex Lopez: 813-663-1955 (direct line)
* For Electronic Transfers (DTC): Morgan Stanley DTC Participant #0015
* For Bank Wiring: Citibank N.A.
AB Routing #021-000-089
Credit Account: 30604518
Credit Account Name: Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
333 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
For further credit to: Fund for Santa Barbara
4. Make a gift by:
Naming the Fund for Santa Barbara in your will
Creating a charitable trust
Donating a life insurance policy
Giving property or real estate
For more information about these or other planned giving options, please contact the Fund for Santa Barbara's staff at 962-9164.
5. Volunteer your time
Please contact us if you would like to volunteer your time. The Fund has a small staff, and much of our work is made possible by the efforts of more than 100 volunteers each year. We need volunteers to assist with mailings, event planning, fundraising, The Social Justice Award for Documentary Film, hosting meetings, tabling at events, speaking about FSB at events, and much more!
7. FACEBOOK "Like" the FUND and share with your social networks- like our facebook page, post about why you support the FUND, use the hashtag #FUNDforSB.
Thank you for helping us advance progressive social change throughout Santa Barbara County.